D-I team meeting on Saturday January 21st 17:00UTC

The monthly Debian Installer team meeting which was initially
scheduled for January 14th is reported to January 21st, as several D-I
developers will attend the "Extremadura session" about the graphical
installer development
(http://wiki.debian.org/WorkSessionsExtremadura).

Topics for the meeting are still to be completed
(http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstallerMeetings) but it's very likely
that the main topic will be the preparation  for the Etch beta2
release of the installer.

(this mail is CC'ed to -devel in an attempt to draw  a few more
attention for these monthly meetings, especially from people who used
to be active in the D-I development in the past..:-)))