RocketRaid 1820A not recognized :(

Hi all!

I'm just in the progress of installing three fileservers at work. the setup is as follows:

Intel Avalon MB
P4 3.4GHz
2 GB ram
DVD-RW
RocketRaid 1820A
2 maxtor 200Gb Sata disks in Raid1 (system disks)
6 maxtor 200Gb sata disks in Raid5 (filearea)

The problem is that the debian-installer in sarge doesn't recognize the raid adapter and leaves me with a "No hard drives found".

On RRs homepage there is an installer manual for woody (30r2), were the installer has the menu option "Preload modules from a floppy". But I cannot find this option in sarge.

So if anyone has any ideas on how to get the installation working... PLEASE let me know...

best regards
Roger S