Upload plans

I intend to make some efforts to upload most of the initrd packages
which need translation updates (ie all translated packages), so that
Vietnamese is available for all of them.

Of course, doing so, I will discuss with other team members in case
one of them has some changes which are not really wished at this
moment.

Objectives : get an initrd with Vietnamese as soon as possible, to get
a rough idea of the imact of the new language before opening the
PROSPECTIVE languages gates.

For sure, this is ambitious ad debconf events may prevent me to do
so..:-)