Re: Proposed IRC meeting for the D-I team

Joey Hess wrote:
Christian Perrier wrote:

The most appropriate hour in my eyes, given the geographical location
of possible participants, is 14.00UTC on next Saturday (June 19th),

sorry, i will not be present. i will read the meeting report

Proposed topics:
  - how to avoid breaking d-i too badly while doing unstable
    development; ie, coordinating changes
- how to make unit tests in d-i to avoid breaking too badly while doing unstable development ;) - improve lowmem. Try to avoid peak of memory during packages installation => install udeb package when needed. Add a 'purge' or 'reduce' option to udeb package, to remove all unused files after configuration, it's better to do horrible hacks in lowmem module.