Re: [L10N:ro]Call for upload/RO translation still in BTS

On Fri, Jun 03, 2005 at 05:20:06PM +0300, Eddy Petrisor wrote:
> On 6/3/05, Colin Watson <cjwatson@debian.org> wrote:
> > everywhere by dinstall tonight with no other changes that might possibly
>
> so, the upload of shadow translation depends on d-i? or I didn't
> understood something

Current plans are to lock down testing for release after the britney run
following dinstall tonight. Therefore anything scheduled for release
with sarge must be in unstable before then.

> > make us think twice about jamming them into testing at the last minute.
> > Even that's cutting it fine ...
>
> Is a translation, what could go wrong? O ram I misunderstanding something?

Exactly my point; I don't object to approving translations, but anything
else is probably too late.