Packages with "Debian" in templates

Colin recently mentioned the extra work added for him when merging
Ubuntu translation back/forth to Debian. Some of this work is
complicated by the branding we currently have in several packages.

Colin bagen to remove most "Debian" occurrences, at places they
obviously had no added value.

Below is the list of the remaining packages where "Debian" appear in
the templates file(s):

main-menu
localechooser
netcfg
choose-mirror
cdrom-detect
iso-scan
partman-auto
anna
base-installer
grub-installer

I think that for most of them we can probably remove the branding.

Choose-mirror, main-menu and anna templates may be more difficult to
"clean out" and need a few discussions.

I will probably slowly remove these in the SVN, at least for those
which are obvious.