Re: debian-installer alpha platform titan/privateer

On Wed, Jun 01, 2005 at 05:36:27AM -0500, BCIV.Collins@med.va.gov wrote:
> I have a couple of Compaq ES-45's (Titan/Privateer) and the version of aboot
> the debian-installer* uses won't work with them.  I made a custom boot disk
> using a more current version of aboot and that booted fine.  Are there any
> plans to use a newer version of aboot in the debian-installer for the alpha
> platform?  If so, I would gladly test it.

*what* more current version?  The last upstream release of aboot from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/aboot is 0.9b, which is what Debian ships,
and should also have been the version used in building any disk images.

Thanks,
--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer