Re: Bug

Levi Waldron wrote:

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 16:18:22 -0800, Levi Waldron <levi.waldron@utoronto.ca> wrote:
After installing the base system, the floppy drive, network card, and sound card do not work. Although they are supported hardware, there
appear to be numerous irq conflicts (these devices sharing irq 1 with
the keyboard). I have included below some output showing the symptoms.
This seems to be a major compatibility failure. I have since gotten
debian installed on this machine by using the Libranet installer (the
Woody installer also worked) - floppy and network card now work,
although sound card driver still doesn't load.