Re: Desktop task broken on !(i386/powerpc)

Joey Hess wrote:
> Christian Perrier wrote:
> > Our now famous "Bob User" will for sure never use the method suggested
> > by Joey for choosing tasks.
>
> I think you're being inconsistent in your definition of "Bob user". Bob
> as been someone we don't bother with little details like disk
> partitioning, but he's expected to know how to choose between kde and
> gnome?

Then he is also unlikely to figure out what the server tasks are good
for, or WTF a "Desktop" is. I would expect somebody who has an idea
about these to also be able to select one or both of

[ ] Desktop (KDE style, you probably want GNOME as well)
[ ] Desktop (GNOME style, you probably want KDE as well)

Thiemo