Re: installation issue: "No partitionable media were found"

Hi,

Thanks much for the help. I was able to complete the
installation with linux26. And of course I encountered
the problem with the installation hanging after "Real
Time Clock Driver v1.12". But after I modified the
hwclock as mentioned in the resolution for bug
#277298, everything went through perfectly.

Thanks a lot,
Kripps/-