NMU in preparation for fontforge

I am currently preparing a NMU for fontforge.

It will be uploaded to DELAYED/4-day to still give the maintainer a
chance to react.

I can't provide a patch for the NMU as this involves a complete new
upstream version with new tar.gz files from upstream.

I'll be subscribed to the PTS for 30 days after the NMU so that I can
try fixing problems if this new version brings some.

This is not a takeover.....but we really need this so that new fonts
such as ttf-dejavu can be built, which is a requirement for the
graphical version of Debian Installer.