Re: GTK frontend can now save screenshots in PNG format

Frans Pop wrote:
One minor thing: the confirmation pop-up needs a border. If it is displayed against a grey background, it just blends in which makes it hard to see recognize it as a pop-up window.

I did some experiments using a frame around the message but the result was ugly, so i came up with a bold "Screenshot" label that should help in recognizing the popup window [1]: please, tell me if you like it so that i can commit modifications in the case. Also, i've noticed some signals aren't properly handled by the GTK frontend, so some work is needed here.

Attilio

[1] https://debian.polito.it/downloads/g-i_popup_new.png