Re: status of the base-config removal

We now have a working pkgsel and tasksel run in the first stage of the
installer. base-config will stop running in the second stage tommorrow.
Still todo stuff is below, especially the testing of the tasks.

  - new localechooser, debian-installer-utils and pkgsel uploads needed to
    support localisation

--
see shy jo