Re: C++ support for the D-I

Alle 15:40, lunedì 12 dicembre 2005, Otavio Salvador ha scritto:
> Xavier Oswald <x.oswald@free.fr> writes:
> > So, what do you think about integrating C++ in the D-I or we should look
> > about another partitioning tool written in C ?
>
> If we have another partition tool available would be better and easier
> but I don't see a real problem including it except by the size limit
> of netboot and usb images.

evms-ncurses or emvs-gui (gtk)

Seriously, adding one of such tools could ease our intentions to support evms
installs in d-i and they are suitable to be an easier approach to modern type
of storage arreangements, and can also understand both worlds (few real
partitions or lvm on raidx).

I think we should consider to have such feature in etch.

--
ESC:wq