Glitches with install from daily build

1. In the first phase of the install (before the reboot) I was asked
about setting the clock, time zone, admin user, other user, and
passwords.

When I rebooted for the next phase, a screen came up saying it saw I
was in the middle of an install, and that it would, among other
things, configure all the things listed in the first paragraphy.

So far (I'm downloading packages) I have not been asked those
questions.  Perhaps the error is just in the message.

2. I selected most of the packages to install, including print
server.  This produced these error messages:
Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.
Unable to correct dependencies, some packages cannot be installed
Unable to resolve some dependencies!

cupsys-bsd: Conflicts: lpr but 1:2005.05.01 is to be installed.

Substantively, I don't know why lpr is being installed under any
scenario; I thought cups was the way to go (tm).

This may be just a transitory issue with the repository; testing
appears to be the target.

Copy edits: The first two lines ("Unable to...") have comma splices.
It should be a period or semi-colon where the commas are.
The second line needs a period at the end.