Re: PXE-install fails on one of two identical setups.

Paul Millar wrote:
Hi Thomas,

First off, run memtest86+ on all the machines. If possible, let it run overnight; although if the problem is this severe, I'd imagine you should pick it up quickly.

The hardware has been tested, and works perfeclty with all our other
autoinstalls (SuSE, Fedora, RedHat, Mandriva, FreeBSD, OpenBSD).