Re: D-I test with qemu

Hi Oswald,
> I have build the latest Debian-Installer successfully, but I have a
> problem  when launching it with qemu.

For which architecture did you build the iso image?

> Booting the iso is ok but after typing install qemu seems to freeze when
> switching in the graphical mode.

If you've tried to rebuild the graphical installer (i.e. for i386), it
takes awhile (~1 min) before you can see the main menu

> Is there special options for qemu or at the beginning of the install ?

qemu -user-net -cdrom mini.iso -hda disk.img

is the way I run it (disk.img has obviously to be created before, and
mini.iso is a valid iso image of the installer)

Please provide more infos,
regards
Davide