Problems with debian-installer

I'm trying to use dabian-installer (testing) to install Debian on
machines in my internal network, which is separated from the Internet.
I'm using the netinst
CD:http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/cdimage-testing/etch_d-i/i386/beta1/debian-testing-i386-netinst.iso
Debian packages are made available over the apt-proxy (running on the
single machine with Internet connectivity).
I have to run install in "expert" mode, so I can select my apt-proxy
host as a mirror. Everything works fine, until I get to the "installing
of the base system".
Then installer displays "Configuring APT sources" (or something like
this, sorry I have no access now to the system I'm writing about), and
rewrites the sources list with it's own - containing only the cdrom and
http://ftp.debian.org...(or something like this).  Certainly the
installation fails, because this archive is not available. There is no
way to modify the /target/etc/apt/sources.list by hand, because the
installer starts instalallation of the base system from the begining,
and rewrites my sources.list again.
Is there any way to omit this problem?
--
TIA & BR, Wojtek