improved note and warning icons

I've uploaded the warning icon using the same red from
the debian swirl logo, and the note icon using a blue
with the same luminocity as well. They're at:
http://geocities.com/jobezone/d-i_gtk.html
I've also added their .svg and .xcf files.

My different look for the icons is progressing, and
I've uploaded one possible idea, in rough state.

I also want to change the shadow for the swirl in the
banner to gray, as people seem to be thinking it's a
gtk problem that it is colored, but no, it's a Eduardo
problem :)

Sorry for being so late, but was kinda offline and
offwork in the last days :/

Eduardo

OH MY ... http://www.geocities.com/jobezone/index.html

http://farechase.yahoo.com