Re: Automated udeb build [was: ancient ieee80211/ipw2200 drivers in recent kernel (2.6.14)]

Sven Luther wrote:
> Indeed, we are just repackaging these modules, nothing arch-specific there. I
> would like to have Colin's comment, since he told me he already did that.

There are architecture specific issues, and workarounds were implemented
as best as possible back when I was using this to build all kernel
module udebs for all supported d-i architectures. See the kernel-wedge
documentation for SOURCEDIR.

--
see shy jo