Re: GTK frontend updated in SVN

Holger Wansing wrote:
Hi,

On Fri, 28 Oct 2005 11:35:10 +0200, Attilio Fiandrotti wrote:

i was forgetting.. here ,as usually, is an updated unofficial mini.iso

https://debian.polito.it/downloads/mini.iso

Some things to mention (from daily build 20051028):

1. several times I had an installer with all the fonts confused: the
   letters were mixed up in normal and in cursive (sorry, not sure, if
   you call it like that in english; what I mean is when the letters are
   displayed being leant to the right). There were some letters in
normal, then some cursive, then again some normal and so on. In every part of the screen, so in the progressbar, in the main window,
   in the bar at the top where the actual step is explained.
   It always happened (_when_ it happened) after the step, where
   yenta_socket module is loaded for cardbus (before detecting network
   hardware). But at the end I wasn't able to reproduce this anymore,
   so - sorry, no more infos.

i've noticed this too, but i don't know if it's because of GTKDFB 2.0.9 or something else in debian-installer. I know Mike Emmel is working right now on the broken GtkTreeView scrolling in GTKDFB 2.0.9.

attilio