Re: Automounting filesystems in partman

On Thu, Oct 27, 2005 at 08:29:37PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 27, 2005 at 05:11:00PM +0100, Colin Watson wrote:
> >   * Offer the user an explicit dialog asking which partitions to
> >     automount? (svenl)
> >
> >     - Still doesn't address automated installs (ths).
>
> Well, the issue of automated installs is a bit different.

I think I may have mis-paraphrased that; certainly it also doesn't
address the case of automatic partitioning, whether that's what ths
meant or not. I don't think we would want to ask this sort of question
in the automatic partitioning path, and even if we decide to do it in
Debian I wouldn't want to do it in Ubuntu.