Re: MD5SUM NUMBER

Dear Iván,

* Iván Fernando Gordillo del Cid <ifgordillo@ine.gob.gt> [051027 19:24]:
> Good morning, please take me the "md5sum" for debian image in your site,

We allready do.  See for example
http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian-cd/3.1_r0a/i386/iso-cd/ (one of many
mirrors where you could download CDs).  The very first file ist MD5SUMS
(the second one is MD5SUMS.sign and contains a digital signature, so
you can be sure, that you realy got an MD5SUMS-file from us).

> i download the debian image this morning and in the moment can i try to
> install, i have problems with any files in the instaling process, so
> please send to me this number,

To send you the number we would need to know, which image exactly you
are using.  Debian is released for 11 different architectures, and on
several of those different images (CD, DVD, netinstal, etc) are created.

> the "md5sum" can i have is 23c904ff87b3b3e48f7dc418db07ab63, but i
> dont' know what is the real number for this image, thank for your
> attention.

I couldn't find that number on the server I maintain, but we don't
mirror all available images;  I think you might got a broken image
there.

> ps. sorry for my english

No problem, mine isn't perfekt either ;)

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander

--
http://learn.to/quote/