Re: note, warning, question Icons done!

Hi

here is how the frontend would look if a small "i" icon is displayed aside the note or text question (the same way a "!" icon should be displayed aside error questions).

https://debian.polito.it/downloads/frontend_icon_note.png
(this is GTKX, in GTKDFB the background colour of the windows is d6d7d6, so transparent PNG would be better)

i think icons are nice (maybe an "i" for "text" and "note" and a "!" for errors are enough), but it seems to me the blue you used doesn't match perfectly the red used inside the logo.

Anyway i would like to propose to add those icons to the frontend.

ciao

Attilio

Eduardo Silva wrote:
Hi,
 I've made 3 icons, one for a warning screen, one for
a note screen, one for a question screen. They're work
in progress, as I'm not sure about what colors to use,
but what do you think?

They're at the same place as the banner(s):

http://www.geocities.com/jobezone/d-i_gtk.html

Eduardo

OH MY ... http://www.geocities.com/jobezone/index.html

__________________________________ Yahoo! FareChase: Search multiple travel sites in one click.