Re: Re: (forw) The graphical Debian Installer for Arabic

On Thu, Oct 27, 2005 at 09:55:25AM +0200, Viti Davide wrote:
> Hi Mohammed,
>
> > Since I'm having problems building the Gtk installer, I guess I have
> to wait.
> > Maybe the official one will build with no problems and then I guess I
> can have
> > a look at that issue.
>
> Please let us know which sort of problems you are having: I tried last
> night and
> Compilation went just smooth. Frans has worked a lot on it and I know
> for sure he
> Never left things in a state where it is not possible to build the
> mini.iso.
>
> Here you should find all you need to rebuild it:
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstallerGUIBuild
>
> In case you found something not clear / wrong do not hesitate to let us
> know and
> We'll be happy to fix that

I'm getting this error when I run "fakeroot make build_gtk-miniiso"

or been moved out of Incoming.

  phpmyadmin: Depends: php4 but it is not going to be installed or
                       php4-cgi but it is not installable or
                       php5 but it is not installable or
                       php5-cgi but it is not installable
              Depends: php4-mysql but it is not going to be installed or
                       php5-mysql but it is not installable or
                       php5-mysqli but it is not installable
              Depends: apache2 or
                       httpd
  texinfo: Depends: tex-common but it is not installable or
                    tetex-bin (< 3.0) but it is not going to be installed
E: Broken packages
make[2]: *** [stamps/get_udebs-gtk-miniiso-stamp] Error 100
make[1]: *** [_build] Error 2
make: *** [build_gtk-miniiso] Error 2

I was told on IRC to run apt-get -f install
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 2 not upgraded.

The 2 help packages are   libid3-3.8.3-dev pdl due to an etch transition.

I still think that this shouldn't be related to my main installation.

Any tip please ? ;-)

--
-- Katoob Main Developer, Arabbix Maintainer.