Re: Today's i386 netinst (20051006): still secure apt failure

On Thursday 27 October 2005 15:24, Jens Seidel wrote:
> Carefully! IIRC the behaviour of this code is undefined or depends at
> least on the C++ implementation. I do not have references to the
> specification (and we know that there exist also bogus implementations)
> but consider the following:

No comments about that. I just copied an existing code snipped that does
the same for another config variable.

If you are really concerned about this, I suggest you 'apt-get source
apt', inspect the code and submit a severity minor bug report (with
patch ;-) against apt.

Thanks for taking a look though.