Re: [directfb-dev] Help on DFB 0.9.23 on a PPC with Matrox Mystyque VGA

whoops, sorry, wrong ml (i should have psted to directfb-dev).. :(

anyway this was related to some experiments i did to run GTKDFB on my IBM PPC PReP RS6000 (7043/140): it works but only without Matrox acceleration. I had then to give up because i wasn't able to update developement udebs to latst unstable (i couldn't update ext2fstools or something like that..)

sorry

attilio