banner, and my future graphics for graphical d-i, released in GPL

Hello,
Just to make clear that all the previous images I've
made, and linked to, as well as the banner which will
be used in d-i gtk installer,
http://www.geocities.com/jobezone/logo_debian.png
(with the help of Attilio Fiandrotti), are licensed as
GPL.
As soon as I get my hands on the inkscape .svg files
which form them (as they are in another computer),
they will also be available in the same place, with
the same names, and with the extension .svg .

With these files, it's very easy to move, mix, match
and mess with the images, so hopefully in the future
besides talking about, we could be showing each other
how things should look like.

Future images and graphical work I do for d-i will
also be released in the GPl, and as soon as I get a
webpage properly done, all will be indexed and better
available.

Thanks for all the comments,
Eduardo

P.S. - Attilio, can you, or someone, point me to the
font used for the text "debian" in the oficial logo?
Thinking about how it would look better if GNU/Linux
used the same font.

OH MY ... http://www.geocities.com/jobezone/index.html

http://farechase.yahoo.com