Re: Usability issues for the graphical frontend

On Thursday 20 October 2005 17:08, Frans Pop wrote:
> Here is a list of things that have been bugging me while testing the
> build system for the graphical frontend.

After you send something like this you always remember some more...

For "note" templates, the text is shown both in the question area and the
text area. Should be only the text area IMO.

If you switch to VT2 (shell console) while the frontend is running, the
frontend will "hijack" VT2 making the installer completely unusable.