preseed question

Hi,

I am trying to prepare a customized installer
for genealogy applications. One of the applications
I would like to install is geneweb.

Geneweb wants to keep shared data under
group geneweb and recommends all interested
users to become members of this group. This
makes sense, but I can't seem to find a way
to add users to this group by default.

Is it possible to add the default user account
created during installation to the geneweb group?
I searched a lot of preseed file examples on the
net and only saw user-related options, nothing for
the group.

Or should this be done outside the installer?

Any help is appreciated,
Alex

--
Alexander Roitman   http://www.gramps-project.org