No task selection in Debian "etch"

Hi folks

I found out that I wanted to do a test of the current Debian testing build, "etch".
So I snapped the debian-testing-i386-binary-1.iso file from the given url: http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/weekly/i386/

The installation went quite well, except from one thing: I was not given the choice of selecting Debian software.
On sarge you can select task, "Desktop enviroment" etc, under the Debian Configuration after the first reboot. This is done by using the Tasksel package.

So, I wonder, where did tasksel go?
Why is it so that you don't get any task options under a Debian testing installation, or am I doing something wrong?