Re: Re: gtk.so compiled with Alastair's lib

> Davide: Was this compiled using latest cdebconf source from SVN (last
> commit Okt 2)?

I suppose I checked cdebconf out just before sending you the compiled
binary and rebuilt it from scratch;
Honestly I can't remember since the issue at the moment was *only*
getting the frontend to work.
I can try and see if I still have the binaries on my chroot (md5sum can
help us): otherwise I can try to recompile it using different set of
libraries and see if/what changes

A script is what you give the actors. A program is what you give the
 -- Larry Wall