FW: [directfb-dev] GTK backend

Not really too important, just to keep you up to date

TISCALI ADSL
Solo con Tiscali Adsl navighi senza limiti e telefoni senza canone
Telecom a partire da 19,95 Euro/mese.
Attivala subito, I PRIMI DUE MESI SONO GRATIS! CLICCA QUI:
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/sa/1e25flat_tc/

--- Begin Message ---
There is a small update to the gdk backend and cairodfb.
I've turned of Rectangle filling in cairo for some reason doing a
buffer->SetColor(buffer,0,0,0,0);
Then a fillRect results in black even though the alpha is zero.
I don't get it and need to figure it out in the mean time its turned off.
Also turning off the Alpha channel in gdkwindow-directfb.c
  /*XXX I must do this now its a bug  ALPHA ROOT*/
#if 1
    desc.flags |= DWDESC_CAPS;
    desc.caps = DWCAPS_ALPHACHANNEL;
#endif
Break stuff :(

Rodrigo's example now runs exactly the same on directfb or X11.
I'm not happy with the implementation but for now correct is important :)