Re: [Debian-in-workers] Re: GTK frontend update and maybe time for an experimental netinst cd?

12 вересня 2005 о 21:45 +0200 Attilio Fiandrotti написав(-ла):
> I'm no cd building expert: is there any volunteer to try building the cd?
> Some times ago  Eugeniy did a great experimental work building an X
> based graphical netinst cd.
I now trying to make package that contains only needed ranges from
several fonts. It is nearly ready, so I think I'll be able to build
it in one or two days.

--
Eugeniy Meshcheryakov

Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University
Information and Computing Centre
http://icc.univ.kiev.ua