Re: Linux 2.6.12-6 uploaded and built on all arches, waiting testing migration and futur upload plan.

On Sun, Sep 11, 2005 at 04:59:54PM +0200, Jeroen van Wolffelaar wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 10, 2005 at 11:59:41PM -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:
> > (...) but I don't see any reason to override britney's judgement regarding
> > the out-of-date hppa packages.
> > Please get an ftp-master to rene the old binaries, and then linux-2.6
> > can go into testing.
>
> Done, fwiw.

Over cool.

> On Sun, Sep 11, 2005 at 09:35:39AM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> > No i don't understan you at all. You are saying that those renamed kernel
> > packages are only in sid, and not in etch, so how could they have an influence
> > on the transition of those packages to etch ? But i guess i simply
> > misunderstood you about this.
>
> http://www.debian.org/devel/testing :
>
> 2. It must be compiled and up to date on all architectures it has previously
>     been compiled for in unstable;

Mmm, so not only adding new binary packages, but removing them also needs
manual processing ? Is at least this removal not something that could be
automated ? Just curious about this one.

Friendly,

Sven Luther