Re: GTK DFB frontend updated testcase

Eugeniy Meshcheryakov wrote:
31 серпня 2005 о 19:05 +0200 Attilio Fiandrotti написав(-ла):

Hi everybody!

it's been a while since my last post on this ml: i'm actually pretty busy whiting docs for my thesis, but i'm also preparing a demo of the graphical debian-installer i'd to share with you. I've removed, for graphical reasons, the main-menu hack (and non latin fonts too for space reasons) and added a debian logo and it runs in a

Did you commit changes to svn repository?

sorry, i was meaning the main menu hack was disabled in that DFB snapshot and for private testing purposes only: SVN sources were not affected, so nothing to worry about. I'll try to update the GTK frontend with options that allow to decide if the main menu has to be shown or not, what's the main-menu tag, bg colour of the interface and something other at runtime (no more hardcoded values at compile time) in a couple of weeks.

ciao

attilio