Re: screenshots in documentation

On Wed, Aug 31, 2005 at 03:12:20PM +0200, Geert Stappers wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 30, 2005 at 01:44:36PM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:
> > On Tuesday 30 August 2005 13:16, George Papamichelakis wrote:
> > > Maybe if we  put some screen captures from a standard installation
> > > (through bochs ?) for the reference  of  very new users ?
>
> That is a good idea.
>
> There is at least one picture that should go into the manual:
>  resize of an existing partition

Why make them pictures? Except when using the GTK frontend, they're all
plain text. It should thus be possible to rebuild them inside the manual
(assuming DocBook has something similar to HTML's <pre> tag), and this
will not waste space (one picture isn't much, but if you want, say, 15
pictures per architecture per language, then it will end up to be quite
a bit in the end...)

pavement is precisely one bananosecond