Re: [D-I Manual] Build log for en (28 Aug 2005)

On Monday 29 August 2005 03:19, Matt Kraai wrote:
> I'd prefer not to see messages of this type.  Could they only be sent
> for failed builds?  If not, could the successful ones be sent to a
> limited set of people (such as those who committed changes) instead?

This has been discussed a couple of times already. As the debian team _is_
the author of the manual and the mails are a heads-up for translators,
the mails will be sent to the list in future.

If you don't want to see them, I suggest you filter them by subject.

Cheers,
FJP