Re: [D-I] [ANNOUNCE] Rewritten and reorganized D-I i18n documentation

On 8/23/05, Eugeniy Meshcheryakov <eugen@univ.kiev.ua> wrote:
> 23 серпня 2005 о 16:49 +0300 Eddy Petrisor написав(-ла):

> > > Please add to the editors page that gtranslator does NOT support
> > > plural forms correctly.
> > > (It merges the translations and the msgids; tested a couple of weeks
> > > ago in unstable)
> >
> > Also note that kbabel is sometimes unstable (the latest versions are
> And it also do not work well with long headers like ones used for plural
> forms...

Hmm, this may be the reason of the crash I get when I try to change
the plural forms formula (as I have recently that we have 2 plural
forms in Romanian, too - we didn't realized this as the forms differ
only by the presence of a suplemntal preposition "de")

I should submit a bug about this, but I can't reproduce the bug on
(starting from) a clean profile.

--
Regards,
EddyP