Re: debian sarge installer

On Monday 22 August 2005 20:38, srerad@freemail.hu wrote:
> The Debian 3.1 installer is not informatible than 3.0. 3.0 installer
> (and all of the system) was helpful and useful. Please make something
> better!

Thank you very much for this well-reasoned and constructive criticism.
Could you please explain what "informatible" is? I cannot seem to find it
in my dictionary...

Cheers,
FJP

(P.S. Please don't bother to reply to this mail. If you really want to
help, take the time to file a real installation report [1] and tell us
_what_ you think should be improved, and, if possible _how_.)

[1] http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/report-template