Re: Bootable Sarge customs CD

Le Lundi 22 Août 2005 18:27, Lennart Sorensen a écrit :
> The netinst images use isolinux for booting, so you have to point -b at
> install/isolinux.bin or some such and also pass the -no-emul option.

with the following command :

mkisofs -r -b isolinux/isolinux.bin -no-emul-boot -c boot.catalog
-o ../my-customs-cd.iso .

The cd starts effectivelly than fails with the message "Image checksum error,
sorry"

I checked "md5sum.txt" for an "isolinux/isolinux.bin" entry, but coul'd find
one and the netinst.iso (where my isolinux.bin file comes from) generates
bootable cd's when used without customization.

I think I have to investigate for another isolinux.bin somewhere

> Might also want look at 'debian-cd' package which is meant to generate
> custom cd images.

I have installed that package but don't understand yet how to manage changes
in the conf.sh script

> Len Sorensen

Thank you very much for your quick answer

Phil