Re: Regarding: cdebconf / gtk frontend debug

On Monday 15 August 2005 16:21, Geert Stappers wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 15, 2005 at 12:20:31AM +0200:
> > On Monday 15 August 2005 00:03, Geert Stappers wrote:
> > |   <snip> the complete original posting </snip>
> > |
> > > Only retitled the Subject line:   s/cdebconf debug/gtk frontend
> > > debug/
> >
> > And what the f*** is the point of that?
>
> I have seen more relaxed versions of
>  "Could you elaborate that action?"
>
> It is an attempt to get more eye balls on a good E-mail
>  ( http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2005/08/msg00410.html )
> that didn't get attention for more then three days.

And I have seen more effective ways of asking for that attention.

"Only retitled" is for me a way of saying that the original title was
shitty and you really thought it would be extremely useful for posterity
to have the mail in the archives under a different title.
To me, that spells SPAM.

The reason that no answer was given probably is that no one knows AFAIK
Davide is the only one on this list who as actually pioneered debugging
through QEMU.