Re: gtk crash

Why not providing Mike a very minimal testcase which isolates the progressbar
problem
so that he can solve it?
I think yesterday he has proved how much interest he has in getting a stable
version of dfb: he has debugged cdebconf himself.
With a testcase we could also be 100% sure it's dfb's fault before asking
his help.

ciao

Davide

> The progressbar has always been a problem with DFB: i've never seen it

> work under GTKDFB and i think because of the same reason you've mentioned
above.

TISCALI ADSL 1.25 MEGA
Solo con Tiscali Adsl navighi senza limiti e telefoni senza canone Telecom
a partire da  19,95 Euro/mese.
Attivala entro il 28 luglio, il primo MESE è GRATIS! CLICCA QUI.
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/sa/1e25flat_tc/