Rebuilding netcfg?

(answer to list only, I'm just CC'ing you to be sure getting your attention)

netcfg is currently missing the 11 new languages translations we
released in July.

As it appears that size problems may be a consequence of these new
languages, I think it'd be better to have them available ASAP to just
be able to detect such problems.

Before rebuilding the package myself, I prefer asking if this is
potentially harmful or not because there are other pending changes.

Josh? Thgomas?

Changelog:

netcfg (1.13) UNRELEASED; urgency=low

  [ Thomas Hood ]
  * If there is no permanent IP address with which the system hostname
    (i.e., that which is returned by the "hostname" command) can be
    associated in /etc/hosts then associate it with address 127.0.1.1
    rather than 127.0.0.1.  Associating the system hostname with the
    latter had the unwanted effect of making 'localhost.localdomain'
    the canonical hostname associated with the system hostname.
    That is, 'hostname --fqdn' returned 'localhost.localdomain'.
    (Closes: #316099)
    Programs that access local services at the IP address obtained by
    resolving the system hostname SHOULD NOT DO THIS, but those that
    do so will not be disappointed: most services that listen locally
    listen on all 127/8 addresses, not just on 127.0.0.1.
  [ Joshua Kwan ]
  * Add a netcfg/dhcp_timeout template that can be preseeded in case
    a network or a set of machines are known to take a long time to
    acquire a DHCP lease.

 -- Joshua Kwan <joshk@triplehelix.org>  Sun, 10 Jul 2005 20:25:05 +0300