[L10N][sarge] Is the branch still used?

Hello all,

I observed that there were some spelling mistakes in the Romanian
translation in the Sarge version of d-i. With all the (offline) time I
have on my hands now at home, I was thinking of fixing the mistakes in
the Sarge branch.

The question is: Does it make sense to do that? Will that branch be
used in the future? If yes, will it be used only for security
releases?

P.S.: svn access is restricted at work (where I have internet access),
so I would need somebody to apply my patches, so I will probably
submit some bugs for this issue.

--
Regards,
EddyP