coordinator of zh_CN translation for d-i manual changed

Hello Frans and bubulle,

Currently, I'm the coordinator of zh_CN translation for both d-i program
and d-i manual. After disucssion with other contributors, I decided to
pass the coordinator position for d-i manual to Ji YongGang (alioth
account: szjungle-guest). I will maintain only d-i programs' translation
in the future.

bubulle, could you give the d-i svn access right to szjungle-guest? He's
very familar with svn operation, and own enough knowledge on d-i's i18n
issue.

Thanks.

--
 Best Regards,