Re: italian mirrors update

On Fri, Jun 03, 2005 at 06:34:49PM +0100, MJ Ray wrote:
> Kaare Olsen <kaare@nightcall.dk> wrote:
> > Since I found no mistakes in your patch I've submitted the updated
> > Mirrors.masterlist.
>
> Thanks Kaare Olsen for applying the patch. I'll tell the bug
> reports they're fixed with this email and people can read
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-www/2005/06/ for full details
> about how this happened.
>
> Hopefully this will help sarge installations. Sadly, I don't
> believe the debian-installer list will be updated now. I'll
> cc debian-boot just in case: can you update your mirror list,
> please?

It happens automatically on every choose-mirror rebuild, but there are
no more of those scheduled for sarge (and we can't fit one in, get it
built, and get all the d-i initrds rebuilt without substantially
slipping the release timeline).

I happen to be preparing a choose-mirror upload to unstable now anyway,
so it'll be included there.