Re: GTK fe, updated buglist and wishlist

On Mon, May 23, 2005 at 01:50:17PM +0300, Eddy Petrisor wrote:
> On 5/23/05, Colin Watson <cjwatson@debian.org> wrote:
> > >
> > > ask joeyh, but probably that would make sense.
> >
> > How could a 35MB file in a repository consisting mostly of source code
> > possibly make sense? Not all of us have infinite bandwidth.
>
> Are your sure is _one_ huge file?
> I was under the impression he was talking about a test frame, sorry
> for the mistake, if any.

35MB of anything would require some pretty serious discussion,
considering that that's nearly half the size of a complete checkout of
d-i excluding .svn directories.

I suspect it's really built out of other pieces, such as X packages, and
thus build scripts would be far more appropriate.