Re: updated buglist and wishlist

On Sun, May 22, 2005 at 02:21:38PM +0200, Attilio Fiandrotti wrote:
> Hi
>
> Geert Stappers wrote:

     [ stripped version of the n-th version of bug & wish list ]

> >Please use a file in the version control system for that.
> >
> this is a good idea since would help tracking the bugfixes: this can be
> done logging svn changes too, but maybe having a single file containing
> an always up-to-date listo of TODOs would be useful.
> should i add a TODO file in the gtk directory or what else?

Yes, "TODO" is fine, it is a common used name.

> Is there any formatting style you would recomend me to write in?

the format

 * class

 - item

 - item

 * class

 - item

you were doing is fine with me.

> Since actually i've placed the testcase (35 mb) on a ftp site external
> to debian.org could i upload it on svn? if yes where?

Start with publishing the URL of the testcase,
so we can check it before it is dumped into subversion.

> ciao
>
> attilio

Cheers
Geert Stappers

P.S.

I hope that you have some time to study how quoting is done on this
mailinglist, take an example of postings from Colin & Joey.