debconf5 d-i debcamp

We need to firm up the plans for the d-i debcamp. According to the wiki
page (http://wiki.debian.net/?DebianInstallerWorkSessions), at least 9
people are interested in it, of those 6 will arrive around July 3rd, one
on the 7th, and one on the 9th. Some of us want some time off before
DebConf to explore Helsinki/Finland.

So my suggestion is to start it on the 6th, which should give us time to
explore/rest/make sure there's a network. Then we can continue through
the 9th. If people get started earlier that will be ok too but this
gives anyone who hasn't decided when to arrive a date to shoot for.

--
see shy jo